픽셀

[RapiGEN]Troponin I / rapid test kit

[RapiGEN]Troponin I / rapid test kit

Troponin I

One Step cardiac Troponin I Antigen Test
Troponins are proteins involved in the regulation of cardiac and skeletal muscle contraction. The presence of cardiac troponins in the serum indicates myocardial injury or loss of cell membrane integrity. Several small studies have reported elevated cardiac troponin levels in patients with decompensated heart failue, in the absence of acute coronary syndromes, and furthermore have correlated troponin elevation with poor prognosis. Although the cardiac troponins, troponin I (cTnl) and troponin T, are well-established diagnostic and prognostic markers in acute coronary syndromes, the role of troponins in the evaluation and risk stratification of patients with heart failure is less certain.
[RapiGEN]Troponin I / rapid test kit

Mail : sales@rapigen-inc.com
Tel : 82-31-427-4677


Comments

inquire

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

[RapiGEN]BIOCREDIT COVID-19 Ag / Corona Rapid Diagnostic Kit

[RapiGEN]BIOCREDIT COVID-19 IgG+IgM Duo / Corona Rapid Diagnostic Kit